Your favorite virtual pet alien here to announce that the update is now available in the Android Market. Go get it!! Here’s what the update contains:
- The Nightingale Quest – Poor, poor nightingale. She has lost her song. Can you help her find it?
- Tehura – Introducing Tehura, the beautiful and mysterious gypsy grocer. Her shop is located to the west of The Factory. Go say hello!
- Tokori’s potions – Tokori has created some new potions so go check it out!
- Holiday furniture – Now that the winter season is upon us, Veroosh and his brothers are selling furniture to fit the holiday spirit.
- Gravitometer – as promised, we have the next spaceship part available in the game. How will you get to it? We’re going to keep quiet on that for now!
- Settings (change) – We’ve updated the settings menu. If you wish to reset your game, we’ve moved the reset button to the Settings option.
- Transfer Saved-Game Between Devices – Many have asked for this – so here it is! Ideal for when you get a new Android™ device and want to transfer your saved Furdiburb game from your old device. With this feature, you can backup your game to the cloud (Internet) with your old device and restore your saved game onto your new device.
Note: this feature is currently limited to certain devices and users who have purchased any amount Golden Poop. This feature can be located in Settings.
- New Permissions Requested
- GET_ACCOUNTS – This allows us to get a list of the accounts available on your Android device. This is used when you backup and restore your game to and from the cloud.
- USE_CREDENTIALS – We use your account credentials to store your backed-up game to the cloud and only allow you access to your save game.
- Various bug fixes