Golly Gee Wilikers! It’s your favorite virtual pet alien saying that the next update is available. Go go go get your virtual pet update!
Adulthood – Yes, you heard that right! Furdiburb will now reach adulthood. It may take a while.
Gold Poop Types – As Furdiburb grows he will produce different gold poop types, so keep taking care of him!
- Gold Poop – When Furdi first hatches, you will get the basic small sized gold poop which is worth 1 gold poop.
- Sapphire Gold Poop – As Furdi grows a little more, he’ll be able to produce a new type of gold poop which is medium sized, sapphire encrusted, and worth 2 gold poop.
- Bejeweled Gold Poop – The final type of poop, when Furdi is mature enough to produce it, is large in size, jewel encrusted, and worth 3 gold poop.
Easier ways around Firefly Game – There are two ways:
- Easy Charge Bulb Antenna – Available in Crabidab’s shop, it costs several gold poop and takes less fireflies to charge up the antenna. This allows you to play the Firefly Game on easy setting!
- Jug of Fireflies – Available in Tehura’s shop, it costs squirrels, and allows you to avoid the Firefly Game completely. By dumping this on Furdi, it will automatically charge up his antenna. Why would Tehura want squirrels? She’s making squirrel pie!
Pomegranate – Tehura, the grocer, now sells the pomegranate. This is worth golden poop and is for impatient people that can’t wait for Furdiburb to grow up. The fruit is one-use and will require many pomegranates for Furdi to reach adulthood.
Circular Earth – Tired of traveling all the way to the left or right and encountering the end of the world? Fear not! The “end” lands are now linked so you can traverse the lands circularly.
New Houses and Furniture – The Bagua brothers have done it again! Based on the Facebook poll results, they have crafted a Treehouse, Steampunk House, and respective furniture for your decorating pleasure!
Menu Button – There are many Android devices that don’t include a menu button. For those of you with these devices, there is now a menu button that is accessible from Furdi’s inventory.
High Resolution Devices – We’ve fixed some image issues on high resolution devices. For those of you with these devices, you will notice a difference!
Infinite Gold Poop Bundle – Introducing the new infinite gold poop bundle. Once you purchase this, you will never have to purchase another gold poop again. Some game companies will gladly take your money over and over again for in-game items with no clear end in sight. With this bundle you know exactly how much all of the premium items will cost, and you won’t have to spend any more money if more premium items are added in the future.
Bug fixes – Thanks for reporting the bugs!